Ted Weckel, Attorney at Law
Ted has five published articles in the Utah State Bar Journal.
To read them, click on the links below:
- On Becoming a More Effective Private Guardian ad Litem
- Things I Have Learned About Representing a Client in a Family Law Case
- Regarding the Standards of Professionalism and Civility and the Use of Disparaging Language as a Tactical Decision During a Criminal Trial
- Helping Our Clients Tell the Truth: Rule of Professional Conducts 2.1 in Criminal Cases
- Helping Our Clients Tell the Truth, Part II: Revisiting Utah Rule Of Professional Conduct 2.1 in Conjunction with Rules 1.2 and 1.4, the ABA Standards for Criminal Justice, and State v. Holland