Published Legal Articles
Ted Weckel, Attorney at Law
Continue Reading Read Less
Ted has five published articles in the Utah State Bar Journal.
- On Becoming a More Effective Private Guardian ad Litem
- Things I Have Learned About Representing a Client in a Family Law Case
- Regarding the Standards of Professionalism and Civility and the Use of Disparaging Language as a Tactical Decision During a Criminal Trial
- Helping Our Clients Tell the Truth: Rule of Professional Conducts 2.1 in Criminal Cases
- Helping Our Clients Tell the Truth, Part II: Revisiting Utah Rule Of Professional Conduct 2.1 in Conjunction with Rules 1.2 and 1.4, the ABA Standards for Criminal Justice, and State v. Holland
I would recommend him to anyone.Sally Y.
Very creative in helping me solve my legal problems.Richard S.
Makes All The Difference An Elite Family Law Attorney
Practicing Law Since 1991
Hundreds of Successful Mediations or Verdicts
Prepares an In-Depth Strategy for Every Case
18 Published Appellate Opinions
6 Years Experience as a Judge Pro Tempore
Get Started Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Since 1993, our team at Ted Weckel, Attorney at Law has been helping clients throughout Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas resolve their family law problems. We can help you, too. To speak with our knowledgeable attorney, reach out to our firm and schedule a consultation. You can rely on us for well-informed advice and strong representation.